Bleach New Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A full scale Bleach Rp.

2 posters

ATTENTION: CORRUPT A WISH FOUNDATION! (corrupting wishes since 2004)

Hana Yasashī
    Hana Yasashī

ATTENTION: CORRUPT A WISH FOUNDATION!  (corrupting wishes since 2004) Empty ATTENTION: CORRUPT A WISH FOUNDATION! (corrupting wishes since 2004)

Post by Hana Yasashī Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:47 pm

Hello, this is an age old game that I used to play on several RP sites. Someone would ALWAYS make this game, sometimes even myself. It was mainly a first appear first create kind of thing. Anyway this is how it works.

The first person makes a wish. The second person corrupts the first person's wish and then wishes for something. And the cycle repeats. It's a spamful game of fun. So let me give you an example.

Jimmy:
    I wish I was strong!
    ------

Tommy:
    You are strong..so strong you broke your house while trying to find the remote for the TV.....

I wish I was happy.

------

Suzie:

You are happy, so happy you ESPLODE!

I wish I was pretty!

So on and so forth. SO yes, this is Corrupt a Wish Foundation. Corrupting wishes since 2004....

I wish I didn't start this thread...
    Nanami Asai
    Nanami Asai

ATTENTION: CORRUPT A WISH FOUNDATION!  (corrupting wishes since 2004) Empty Re: ATTENTION: CORRUPT A WISH FOUNDATION! (corrupting wishes since 2004)

Post by Nanami Asai Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:56 pm

Granted...but now the world is forever changed and all the bad guys run everything now, including the site. Which means you've been taken and never heard from again.

I wish I was a fish... o3o

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:29 pm