Bleach New Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A full scale Bleach Rp.

Tensa no Kiba! The historical Zanpaktou!

Hana Yasashī
    Hana Yasashī

Tensa no Kiba! The historical Zanpaktou! Empty Tensa no Kiba! The historical Zanpaktou!

Post by Hana Yasashī Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:48 pm

Hana finally reached the Sokyoku Grounds. This was the most isolated place that she could think of to train this technique. Slowly, Hana pulled the zanpaktou from its sheath. As it pointed outwards towards the right she began to relax while speaking the release phrase.

"Marudashi, Tensa no Kiba"

The blade would glow purple and release a small surge of energy which would blind anyone looking at Hana. Now, the light and debris would clear showing the same Shikai blade she always had but made of normal metal. Her eyes were slightly amazed at this fact. She simply waved the Rapier like blade around a few times before she started to think of what to do. She realized if she wasn't careful she could exploit this so very bad. Looking at the ground, Hana would slowly cut the ground. She could feel the history of this very spot flow through her in an instant. She picked and chose what and when to do. Then, with out hesitation she pulled the blade from the ground. Staring at the spot she cut, her knees would bend to squad down. Hana could see a small metal marking just sitting there. She managed to pull the metal out to reveal that it was a small piece of metal with the words hi written on it. Her eyes closed as she could feel the kind of crap she could do. But she tossed this aside and realized that if she used this, it'd be best to keep it focused on interjecting herself and her presence then modifying the environment unless needed. Her body slowly turned to face the Sokyoku. A sudden and odd urge came over her to actually cut the sokyoku and see what the past held for it. Even just learning the past would be fun. She decided against it.

She wasn't sure if she'd be ready for the type of destruction that she'd witness. Whole souls being destroyed by intense fire wasn't something she wanted to experience. Her eyes closed as she felt her power flow around the area. Perhaps she'd better test this on a person. She realized however, that a person wasn't anywhere near her! This was quite sad but what would she do to the person anyway? Make them her friend? It was then she realized just how easy it was to escape battle now! Well unless the people who she ends up fighting know enough to fight even if they are fighting dear friends. That'd be quite the bad experience. It was then that she realized she could actually edit her own past. Shaking this from her mind, Hana would simply sheath her blade and think of how to get this all to work. As she sheathed the Zanpaktou, it reverted to the normal Oudachi shape. As she looked at the blade, she realized this blade was way too damn big. As she stood there, Hana would hold the blade before her and begin changing the blade's size. She shifted and twisted the blade so that it was roughly about the size of a normal Katana. From there she attempted to make it smaller to the size of a Tanto. She liked the idea of having a Tanto. Looking at Doku Kiba, she would place the blade into her Shihakushou. It was now a hidden blade! Quite interesting! Her eyes would show a glint of intrigue as she realized she could play with the size of her Zanpaktou at will. She smirked slightly while walking towards the cliff of the Sokyoku. Looking across the area, she could see the people run around with their own lives doing their own things. Hana felt slightly sad at this fact but she accepted it for what it was.

Looking at the sky, Hana's eyes would slowly course through their movements across the sky watching the most interesting formations of clouds pass across her position. She realized she could have learned Kido or something but she decided against it for now. At least for a few more minutes to relax.

Hana Yasashī
    Hana Yasashī

Tensa no Kiba! The historical Zanpaktou! Empty Re: Tensa no Kiba! The historical Zanpaktou!

Post by Hana Yasashī Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:21 pm

Hana decided to learn a basic Kido known as Shakkahou. Her eyes would close for a moment before moving to the center of the hill. Once there she lifted her hand upwards to face the far end of the hill. Her eyes would close once more as she gathered up energy into her hand. The power welled as it turned into a red ball just in front of her hand. The moment this happened her mouth began to speak the incantation.

"Ye Lord, Mask of flesh and blood, take flight in activity, one who watches over the people, heat and chaos, part the sea and advance your cannon to the south. Hado, San Jyuu IChi! SHAKKAHOU!"

With that, the orb would launch forward to create a destructive explosion not far from where she was. Her eyes closed as she felt relief with in her body. She was able to finish this attack first try with out even getting uptight about it. It was then that she felt a somewhat familiar power coming from her back. Turning just in time she was sent flying backwards by a being. She could feel it's power around her as it roared. A hollow!? It must have been left over from the fight! Somehow it managed to make its way to the hill! Hana knew she had to dispatch the beast. Fitting, she assured that Shakkahou was the best solution to this. Her body shifted to point her right hand towards the beast that now appeared before her. It was a wolf like hollow that was about to leap towards her.

"Ye Lord, Mask of flesh and blood, take flight in activity, one who watches over the people, heat and chaos, part the sea and advance your cannon to the south. Hado, San Jyuu IChi! SHAKKAHOU!"

The moment she finished speaking the wolf leaped into the air. Because of this, the attack struck the wolf's chest sending it flying into the sky only to explode. It was obvious that the hollow was now destroyed. She could feel the reiatsu fading into nothingness. It was sad but she hated killing hollows. It surged painful thoughts with in her mind. She wanted to help people, not take them down with Kido prowess. Hana allowed her body to shift so that she could practice Shakkahou a few more times. She felt as though she ended to do a few more training exorcises to make sure she had the right consistency. It would have been bad if that attack had exploded in front of herself causing her own body to be ravaged by a blast of that magnitude. She wasn't strong in Kido yet but she was strong enough to knock herself for a loop. Her body finally settled on a comfortable position as she lifted her hand to fire another Shakkahou.

Her eyes would close for a moment as the ball forced itself from her hand. In a matter of a few seconds the ball would strike the ground causing damage and spitting up more debris. She lowered her head slightly as she felt a tiny bit fatigued. Hana's body would plop down as she went over her final calculations with her Kido. She managed to charge up a certain consistency of Reiatsu to the point where it formed a perfect orb of red energy. That energy left her hand to strike the target causing explosions. It sounded simple in one's head but in reality it was a bit more complicated then that. but of course that didn't matter much. She managed to get it to work and that's the main point of the whole thing. She learned Shakkahou with ease and you know what? She's better for it! That's right! She's now a much better and capable Shinigami having learned that skill. Hana could feel her power welling up inside of her though. All of this training was leading to something great. She felt as though soon she'd be able to actually become a Vice Captain. Oh how she'd love that! Just being the Vice Captain for the fourth division would be a dream come true. For now though, all she could do was train to get strong enough to possibly apply for the position.

743-Shakkahou
    Hana Yasashī
    Hana Yasashī

Tensa no Kiba! The historical Zanpaktou! Empty Re: Tensa no Kiba! The historical Zanpaktou!

Post by Hana Yasashī Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:28 am

Five foot six. This wasn't quite tall but it wasn't that short either. Perhaps average was the best explanation for the woman which now stood atop Sokyoku hill. This average height-ed girl looked around the area with her gentle purple eyes. It was interesting to see those little optics dodge and evade every piece of information that wasn't necessary to her mind's goal. Every inch of her body, excluding her hands and head was covered by a Gi that many know as a Shihakushou. This one was somewhat special being that it was part of her mother's wardrobe. This specific Shihakushou fit perfectly with enough room to move but enough definition to see she was indeed female. The woman, known as Hana, had extremely long hair braided into two long strips. These strips fluttered in the wind as she made movements. Though sometimes they even moved on their own in any breeze that crossed the woman's path. Upon her face she had several small freckles but they weren't that noticeable to most. Her cute button nose seemed to cascade into her face perfectly. It seemed as though her face was nothing more than a work of art on its own not to mention the rest of her body. She wasn't endowed by any means. She was given the gift of a modest visual structure that she kept well pressed against her body. Under that black Shihakushou she always had upon her chest a tight bandage. Tucked just inside her Shihakushou was a Tanto sized Zanpaktou. She kept it this size just recently. So far, she enjoyed it's size. It allowed her to keep it fairly hidden with out dismay as well as at hand if needed. A set of Tabi adorned her perfectly situated feet. On top of that, they were encased by a set of straw sandals which gave her feet enough freedom and coverage to move about at will. If one looked closely, they could see the small dirt particles which cluttered up her elegant looking Shihakushou, Tabi socks, and straw sandals. Her black hair was even stained with a few dust spots here and there but nothing that tainted her very regal appearance.

Sokyoku Hill. Barren, cold, thick with heavy air, this place was not for the feint of hearts. Just south of the hill, or rather on the opposite end of the overlook there stands a barren forest of immeasurable dead trees. These trees were everywhere from completely massive to utterly small. Each parched of life and utterly dead seeming. The ground was covered in loose dirt and dust. The hard almost immeasurably cold ground spanned for what felt like miles beyond the forest. In the middle of the hill there stood a giant spear towering deep into the sky as if to pierce the heavens by simply being there. The tip of the blade was said to be the largest and most sacred of all Zanpaktou. This was a living and breathing Zanpaktou which only itself could be that master of. Connected to no soul this massive creature was said to be the strength of a million Zanpaktou rolled into one. It was a monumentous event to see it released and destroy a target. Though, usually that target was the recipient of an order from Central forty six. Criminals beyond their means would be put to death if possible. Just beyond that, towards the front of the outcropping there stood a giant wooden object. This object was part of the Sokyouku which held the target with in it's grasp to be obliterated. A gentle breeze came across the area which stirred up some of the dust. This dust gently flowed pass Hana catching upon her Tabi like Glitter to construction paper. Craft Herpes. Glitter. Everyone hated it. The sky had been overcast for some time now. It seemed perhaps all day that the area where Hana stood was neglected by the sun's comforting rays. This caused the air to feel colder than usual. That cold brisk air would gently wash across Hana's face like a caressing wave of beautiful water from the falls. Just beyond the hill one could see for miles. The whole of the Seireitei was visible from this one vantage point. It was like an overlook across the whole of the white palace of kings. A gentle sea of white, gray, and orange passed through the large circle. Towering pillars of white reached for the sky but none came close except that of the Tower of Penance. Not much was known of that place. Bar the fact that criminals sentenced to execution were sent there. The walls of the tower were made of white Seki-Seki stone which disallowed Reiatsu to flow out of it but allowed Reiatsu to flow inwards. Like a battery sucking the power out of the nickel with in the confines of it's walls, the tower made ready those sentenced to execution. Alas, the whole of the Soul Society wasn't visible from that vantage point as there was still the whole of the Rukongai that one couldn't even see from this position.

'It seems my life is coming closer and closer to the culmination of becoming a leader. I've already made a large impression on the members of the Fourth Division. I'm sure my Father would be proud. I'm also sure that my mother would be proud of me as well. Perhaps I'll pay both of them a visit soon.' Hana's thoughts drifted from topic to topic as she rested on each topic for only a few minutes before switching to a new thing. 'What of Takayuki. I do miss him. I feel he was wrongfully accused of those crimes but yet, he did have somewhat questionable morals. Still, he did what was right when push came to shove. Even if his way of doing it left several people convinced he was evil. I never believed so, but then again I wasn't able to be around him a lot of the time. Sadly, I only knew him briefly though.' Hana's thoughts finally brought to the past only to touch on 'him.' 'I miss you, you know. I hope we can see each other again soon. It was fun, being in the academy together. Well it was fun rooming with you and even visiting you during the dinners. That was fun.' Hana's memories slowly took her for granted by playing that past before her once more like a plague. She soon shook that feeling off as she came full circle to remember her somewhat recent promotion to Third seat. 'It feels good to be Third Seat of the Fourth Division. I know I'm taking after my mother. Perhaps Father is slightly disappointed in this. He understands either way though, I know that much. I'm sure he'd be slightly sad that I've started to become more like my mother in regards to the way I act as well. I think, to honor her memory I should act as she did, Regal and commanding but compassionate when needed. Yes, that would suit me nicely.' Her mind slowly faded off into other thoughts before she managed to grab hold of her faculties.

Hana lifted her right hand as her voice echoed across the hill in an almost inaudible voice. Every movement she made was to compile her energy into a singular rope. She had decided to make use of a new Kido she wanted to learn. Though it wasn't really that new it was one she didn't know yet. Her eyes would focus upon a tree to use as her target dummy. An orange hue grew upon her hand which launched outwards into a rope. This rope coiled forward moving at incredible speeds. Every movement this coil made seemed almost snake like in motion. Each slither of the rope allowed it to progress close enough so it could wrap around the base of the tree. Once it finished, Hana was able to see the fact that she made the Kido work quite perfectly. It was fun to see that she had made a rope of orange energy which could be used to tie opponents or such together. She realized just how fun she could make it by creating the rope in such a way that she could make two ropes. These ropes flew forward and wrapped around two trees. These trees slowly coiled together by the length of the rope which was just enough to to be taught but low enough that people could be tripped by it. The giant orange color was a dead giveaway however, so to combat this Hana placed several piles of dirt next to the trees to obscure where the rope came from. After this she attempted to fill the voice with twigs and other objects that were laid on the ground. The concept was there but this place wasn't suited for that tactic. At least not the way Hana was thinking of it. Slowly, the rope dissipated into the air revealing the empty area where it used to sit. Hana's movements now lead her to stand at the edge of the hill and overlook the Seireitei to take in the amazing sight of the white sea.

1539-Horin
    Hana Yasashī
    Hana Yasashī

Post by Hana Yasashī Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:12 pm

As she stood there, Hana was overtaken by a sudden urge to create something. She knew too well the workings of Souls and how things could be integrated into one another. Perhaps she could actually create something that could literally form a soul's outer appearance into something else. It wouldn't be too hard if one thought about it. Really the soul's frame wasn't all that stiff. It was mostly malleable. So in theory one would be able to shift their form into another simply by focusing enough of your mind on doing it. So, what if Hana created a pill that allowed anyone to do it. First she needed to see how it was done in the first place. Then she'd need to actually figure out how to make it easy to make. And lastly, she'd need to figure out how to make it. From this point on she'd aim to create a new pill that would be the hit of the market!

((EXIT))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:55 am